Crystal Canine Program
When it comes to canine companions, our small town of Whistler is as dog friendly as they come from having dedicated parks, swimming areas and even hotels that allow the furry family members to have the opportunity to head on vacation too. We at the Crystal Lodge are proud to be among the few that welcome your dog with open arms; we even get them their own blanket, dog bowl, and treats to make sure they feel welcome. We call it the Crystal Canine program to ensure that your best friend feels just as important as you when staying with us in Whistler.
This month, Monty the Moose, caught up with a few of our four legged guests taking in everything that Whistler has to offer. He captured it on video so that all of our future Crystal Canine guests could see what there is to do around Whistler because dogs like vacations too!!!
Crystal Canine Program Description
The Crystal Lodge is pleased to be one of Whistler's few dog friendly hotels,'where your pet is as welcome as you are!' Whistler is a dog friendly village and there is also the valley trail and many great hiking trails nearby – Please be sure to take your leash (and a little baggie) with you when you are walking through the hotel or in the village.
Cost per dog $20 per night (plus tax), which includes:
- Dog blanket
- Dog Bowl
- Welcome dog treat
- Drying towel
- Doggie bag
Not all of you are Dog lovers. If this is the case, please call us to request one of our allergy free rooms!
Hotel Dog Policy
- Service Dogs are complimentary as part of the Crystal Canine Program
- Dogs must be kept in a crate/kennel if they are to be left unattended
- The dogs noise must not interrupt other hotel guests stay
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
- Owners will be responsible for any extra cleaning required due to excessive mess or damage to hotel property
- Please refrain from bringing dogs to our in house restaurants, pool & hot tub area, as well as the fitness room
- Contact details to be provided to the front desk in case of an emergency
My girlfriend and I are in our late 20's. We drove up from Seattle for the long holiday weekend. The hotel is literally in the center of it all! Excellent location. We arrived early and checked in around noon. We were told the room wasn't ready yet but we could give them a cell phone number if the room came available early. They called within about 30 min. The service was great! The room was clean and very comfortable. Being in the center of the village we had everything at our finger tips! Great Hotel! I will be back in the winter for sure!
Derek | USA