Crystal Canine Program
When it comes to canine companions, our small town of Whistler is as dog friendly as they come from having dedicated parks, swimming areas and even hotels that allow the furry family members to have the opportunity to head on vacation too. We at the Crystal Lodge are proud to be among the few that welcome your dog with open arms; we even get them their own blanket, dog bowl, and treats to make sure they feel welcome. We call it the Crystal Canine program to ensure that your best friend feels just as important as you when staying with us in Whistler.
This month, Monty the Moose, caught up with a few of our four legged guests taking in everything that Whistler has to offer. He captured it on video so that all of our future Crystal Canine guests could see what there is to do around Whistler because dogs like vacations too!!!
Crystal Canine Program Description
The Crystal Lodge is pleased to be one of Whistler's few dog friendly hotels,'where your pet is as welcome as you are!' Whistler is a dog friendly village and there is also the valley trail and many great hiking trails nearby – Please be sure to take your leash (and a little baggie) with you when you are walking through the hotel or in the village.
Cost per dog $20 per night (plus tax), which includes:
- Dog blanket
- Dog Bowl
- Welcome dog treat
- Drying towel
- Doggie bag
Not all of you are Dog lovers. If this is the case, please call us to request one of our allergy free rooms!
Hotel Dog Policy
- Service Dogs are complimentary as part of the Crystal Canine Program
- Dogs must be kept in a crate/kennel if they are to be left unattended
- The dogs noise must not interrupt other hotel guests stay
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
- Owners will be responsible for any extra cleaning required due to excessive mess or damage to hotel property
- Please refrain from bringing dogs to our in house restaurants, pool & hot tub area, as well as the fitness room
- Contact details to be provided to the front desk in case of an emergency
A Quality Location
I really can't convey just how good this hotel was: very clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful no matter what time of day it was, very good facilities and amenities especially pool and hot tub great for unwinding at the end of a tiring day, it's in an ideal location everything is close at hand no matter how you are planning to spend your time in Whistler
daniel wells | California WA